Saturday, December 17, 2011

Haul: MAC & Lemmings

This might be blasphemy in the beauty world, but I don’t really care for MAC Cosmetics. I like some of their stuff, such as their eyeshadow palettes, but generally speaking, that’s all I ever really go in the store for. But when I walked by my local MAC counter last week, I saw Hug Me, which is a gorgeous peachy coral lipstick. So I stopped and looked. Bad idea for my wallet. I ended up buying it, along with two eyeshadows: Orb and Carbon.
Orb is a light, shimmery peach color and Carbon is a matte black. The eyeshadows retail for $15 each and the lipstick was $14.50. With CA tax, I spent a total of $48.39.
  {Source}
And that’s exactly why I didn’t buy the lipstick that I am now lemming over. I really want the Lady Gaga Viva Glam II lipstick! It’s limited edition, so I have to decide soon if I want it that bad! Maybe I can ask Santa for it for Christmas!
If anyone wants to see a formal review on any of the items I purchased, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment