Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Look: Green With Envy

I wanted to do a look that complimented my eye color, but since my eyes are somewhere between a brown and an orange, I wasn't sure what to do. I thought about it like I would with fashion. Green looks great on me, as well as purple. I decided to go with green and a bit of a peach color, making it a bit more neutral and, therefore, suited for more occasions. I kept my lips very neutral.
As you may be able to see, I also did a multi-wing to make it more interesting.
I was dead tired in these pictures, but wanted something to put up for you all! I'm also not wearing any face products.
What I used:
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
Alima Pure Eyeshadow in Jaguar
Alima Pure Eyeshadow in Bromeliad
Monave Mineral Powder in Mermaid (89)
Rimmel London Eyeliner in Jet Black
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black
Clinique Dramatically Different Mascara in Black
Smashbox Lipgloss in Illume

0 comments:

Post a Comment