Monday, December 19, 2011

Review: Clinique Dramatically Different Lipstick

I have nine of these wonderful Clinique Dramatically Different lipsticks to review today. The colors I have are: Pink Beach (22), A Different Grape (30), Sugar Bean (02), Sassy Spice (07), Sweet Honey/Plum Brandy (Duo), Glow Bronze (the sticker fell off!), Blushing Nude (12), Pink Glamour (08) and Tenderheart (sadly not pictured). These all are satin-finish lipsticks, my favorite. Just for reference, here is the bottom of the lipstick tube:
 All of these are super creamy and glide on very smoothly. They all have a bit of sheen to them in the sun, which I personally love in a lipstick. I was very happy with the application on all but one, the duo. Since there are two colors on this one lipstick, it is hard to only get one. This problem can be solved by using a brush, but it's a bit of a hassle. These last for about an hour with light drinking. I always use a lip liner with them, as I do with all lipsticks.
A Different Grape
 Blushing Nude
Glow Bronze
 Pink Beach
 Pink Glamour
 Sassy Spice
 Sugar Bean
Sweet Honey/Plum Brandy Duo

Heavy swatches from left to right, top to bottom: Pink Beach, A Different Grape, Sugar Bean, Sassy Spice, Sweet Honey/Plum Brandy, Glow Bronze, Blushing Nude, Pink Glamour and Tenderheart.

From: Macys
Price: $14.50

Product: 9/10

Price: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 9/10

Would I buy this again? I would repurchase Tenderheart, Pink Glamour, A Different Grape, Glow Bronze and Blushing Nude. I would not repurchase the Sweet Honey/Plum Brandy Duo again. The rest are in the "maybe" category.

0 comments:

Post a Comment